Thursday, November 19, 2009

Love Letter


Dear,
Hi, it's ME, your God.
I gave the 10 Commandments not to shame you but to tell you who you are to me.
  1. I promise to be faithful and committed to you. I know you' re faithful and committed to Me too, no one else
  2. I live in you. You are the perfect reflection of Me.
  3. You can call me "Dad". You are My daughter.
  4. I will always finish what I start. Stop Worrying. You can trust Me.
  5. They love you... really, they do.
  6. You' re not a murderer.
  7. You're not an adulterer
  8. You' re not a thief.
  9. You' re not a liar.
  10. What do you not have that I have not provided for you? Please tell Me if I have not given you enough.
(Exodus 20)
I love you.

Yours Truly,

God, Father


Taken from Andrea Yang's handout in Ladies' fellowship, Nov 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment